When turning off the console, press start and shutdown through the menu, instead of unplugging the console.
Turning on the console (have the monitor on):
1. Connect the console to your monitor or TV via HDMI.
2. Turn on your console by connecting it to the power supply.
Connecting the controllers (wireless):
1. Insert the controller’s dongle into the console’s USB slot.
2. Press the connect-button in the center of the controller to connect.
Saving & Loading Games:
To load games:
Select your save slot (by using select + D-pad) and then press left shoulder.
To save games:
1. Hold Select, and use the D-Pad to select the slot in which you want to save. The slot number will show in the bottom left of the screen.
2. Press the Right Shoulder to save the game.
To exit games:
Press start and select simultaneously.
Feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to help!